Do you have experience in Onsite Pooling – SDS Associate? Thus, here is a golden opportunity to work with the number one e-commerce website. So, Amazon is hiring for SDS Associate. Below are the details.
Identically, a Support Team for Shipping and Distribution promotes the flow of information between various parties (Delivery Associates / Delivery Service Providers / Station Managers / Customer Service Associates) and addresses any possible issues that affect customer service and distribution quality.
An SDS Associate gives timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools. Also, he solves issues by taking real-time decisions and having effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). Thus, an ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time.
So, the candidate should have a basic understanding of Logistics. Also, they should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. Thus, the role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone.
Further, the SDS Associate acts as Amazon’s primary interface with our delivery partners, so you are Amazon to our delivery partners. So, it is expected that the SDS Associate will identify Delivery Partner concerns and work on problem-solving issues related to delivery partners and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Amazon is Hiring: Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
- Graduation/10 +2 in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Self-disciplined, detail-oriented and willing to work in night shifts
- Team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in a dynamic environment