AP Grama Sachivalayam is known as APGS recently confirmed that 97 Welfare and Education Assistant roles would be recruited. Lots of candidates have applied for these positions. The application form filling process is initiated online. The application form submission process is performed from 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020. Candidates can display the full Detailed Notice of Recruitment from the link below.
About the Exam:
All Candidates in AP Grama Sachivalayam filled out their application form for the Welfare and Education Assistant Post. The review will soon take place on April-May 2020. So, there will be an objective sort of questions to answer using the OMR sheet in offline mode. Thus, More specifics on the examination are given below.
So, Both those candidates applying for the bank exam can obtain from this article all the information relevant to Syllabus. Thus, Here we provide you with the large syllabus that helps you clear the AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Assistant Examination in Education.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as follows:
- Thus, the Exam Will be Objective Type.
- So, Question Paper Will be of Total 150 marks/ Questions.
- Also, Time Duration of Written Exam Will is 150 Minutes.
- Thus, For each correct answer, one mark awards and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Exam Syllabus: So, the Exam Pattern Will be as follows:
- So, General Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Also, Quantitative Aptitude including data interpretation.
- Thus, Comprehension–Telugu and English.
- So, know General English.
- Thus, Basic Computer Knowledge.
- So, Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- Also, General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
- So, Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- So, History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Also, Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, 73rd and 74th Amendments, Public Policy, Reforms and Centre-State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- so, Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Thus, Society, social justice, rights issues.
- So, Physical Geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Thus, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural. Also, Political and Legal implications/ problem.
- Also, Key welfare and development schemes of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- So, Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups/Community Based Organisations with focus on weaker sections.
Important Link :
CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXAM SYLLABUS