So, with an entrepreneurial spirit and over 80,000 creative and adventurous minds, we have the skills to go deep with the biggest brands in the world— and we have fun doing it. Thus, today, we call all of you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are brave enough to reinvent the future. So, stay with us and change. Thus, are you the one we’re after? Moreover, we accept applications for Associate- MIS and Reporting positions. So, we are looking for an accounting graduate with outstanding know-how.
- So, testing deals compliantly to policies and procedures
- also, over time, gain an understanding of Control Testing Function including upstream and downstream implications and become an authority in QA
- Also, the ability to get along with Customer – Leadership & business.
- Moreover, able to interact with clients independently
- Able to detail the operational definition in discussion with customers, maintain the most current SOP
- Building communication plans for the customers
- Take responsibility for providing and maintaining internal process metrics and tracking key deliverables.
- Update SOPs as and when required
- Preparation of dashboard and report the Key Metrics to the partners.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate or Equivalent
- Have good knowledge of basic finance concepts
- Basic Excel, Powerpoint and Word knowledge,
- Good communication skills written and oral
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location: India-Gurgaon
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Digital
Job Category: Full Time
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PVT JOB