Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Has Released Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card…. Constable PET / Physical Exam will be conducted from 15th July 2020 Check More Details from Below….
Latest Updated Bihar Police Constable New Exam Date (08.06.2020) : Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Has Released The Constable Exam Result…..The PET / Physical Will Be Conducted in July 3rd Week…..Download Result & PET Exam Schedule Through The Link Given Below….
About Bihar Police Constable Recruitment & Advt. No. 02/2019
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 11880 Posts of Constable & Fireman. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application form for these Posts. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application form for these Posts. More Details about the Recruitment is provided below.
About Bihar Police Constable Exam Date :
All the Eligible & Interested Candidates will face the Exam. Soon the Date of Written Examination Will is Provided on the Official Website. More Details About the Exam & Selection Process will be as provided below.
Bihar Police Constable PET Exam Date – From 15 July 2020 Onwards
Bihar Police Constable Admit Card Date :
Admit Card Will be available to download on the CSBC website. So, we advised Candidates to keep visiting the website from time to time. Although, We will give you the Admit card and Exam Date information on this page. So, you should visit this page. Because We will also give you a direct link to download the Admit card easily.
Step by Step process to Download CSBC Constable Admit Card 2019
- So, First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- Also, on the home page, you need to click on “Download Admit Card for Constable Exam”.
- Thus, Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2019 will display on the screen.
- So, Download admits card and take a print copy of admit card.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency/ Measurement Test (PET/PST)
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern of Written Exam is as follows:
- So, the written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Thus, there will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- Thus, the Test will be of 100 marks. So, 01 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Also, the time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- So, the exam will be based on the Subjects Like Hindi, English, Math, Social Study (History, Geography and politics) and General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- So, the Question Paper Will be of 12th Standard.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
CLICK HERE FOR ADMIT CARD UPDATES