Canara Bank holds its annual Eligible Candidates Probationary Officer tests. The Syllabus requirements for candidates studying for the exam are described below.
The syllabus is a written test in two forms, accompanied by group discussion and interview.
- Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
- 1. Reasoning.
- 2. Quantitative Aptitude.
- 3. English Language.
- 4. General Awareness.
Canara Bank Interview:
Depending on the number of openings, only in the 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for group discussion and interview will those applicants who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks agreed by the Bank.
Canara Bank PO exam syllabus consists mainly of four parts i.e. So, Quantitative Aptitude, General Language, Reasoning, Consciousness general. In Quantitative Aptitude, subjects such as Time and Distance, Time and Function, Ratio and Ratio have good weighting. So, Themes like Seating Arrangement, Calendar, Puzzles, Input and Output etc play an important role in reasoning. Also, it is very important for General Awareness to have knowledge of Current events as it carries strong weighting in the exam. It’s also very important to have sound knowledge of English to score good marks in this section.
Canara Bank Frequently Asked Questions:
1. So, What is the syllabus for objective paper?
2. Also, Computer subject is there in the objective paper?
3. The syllabus will be the same from one notification to another notification?
4. So, Syllabus for all competitive exams will be the same including banks?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXAM SYLLABUS
CLICK HERE FOR SYLLABUS DETAILS