We began the Flipkart voyage in 2007 by selling books online. But now, more than a decade later, our story is completely different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest global market, and one of India’s leading powerhouse technology that disrupts India’s online stores. Why does that make us here? We call Flipsters the dynamic, passionate, and talented folks!
Our core principles describe our vision and are the cornerstone of our acts, reflecting on all we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired culture of the organization in which every Flipster can thrive and be at its best.
We believe that taking bold bets and altering the paradigm, having a sense of urgency in strategically solving problems and putting big ideas into action. From the point of view of our customers, we look at the world and keep the customers at the heart of all we do. We aspire to always do the right thing and to be loyal to our clients and stakeholders.
Job Description: Area Manager I
Duties and responsibilities
- Accountable for all Hub Operations under the span of control and seek intervention from superior as appropriate.
- Achieving Cost per Shipment. Maintain the cost of operations as per budget.
- Achieve Zero lost shipment, shrinkage within the hub and en route.
- Proper planning and coordination with the support team for recovery if any.
- Achieve productivity of Van/Bike as per budget.
- 100% Compliance of KPI.
- Continuous Process Improvement and Adherence to Quality Standards at all times.
- Also, Ensuring Customers delighting at all times.
- Thus, Ensuring stock accuracy maintaining at all Hub assigned to him.
- So, Promptly and effectively manage customer escalations.
- Also, Ensuring employee engagement initiatives implementing.
- So, Ensure 100% ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy).
- Also, Ensuring Area Deliverable meeting duly report.
- So, Filling Gaps in employee’s headcount within turnaround time.
- Also, Hub Performance reporting.
- So, Ensure Profitable operations.
- Also, Ensure commercial and statutory compliances meet along with the support of teams.
- Thus, team Management, Training and Development of Hub teams.
- Also, achieving Maximum Productivity of manpower.
- So, Managing environmental bodies and statutory compliances.
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Logistics knowledge, operations, communication, team management
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Years Of Exp: 6 to 15 Years
Salary: 6 to 10
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PVT JOBS