So, Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce platform, with an over 100 million registered customer base. Also, Flipkart has come to sell over 80 million items in over 80 categories, like smartphones, books, media, consumer electronics, furniture, apparel and lifestyle, in the 10 years since it started. Thus, Flipkart was introduced in October 2007 and is known for its path-breaking offerings such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and 10-day replacement policy. So, Flipkart was the pioneer in offering on-scale services such as In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities). Thus, Flipkart has reinvented the way brands and MSME’s do business online with over 1,00,000 registered sellers. So, we are looking for an ambitious group product manager to help mentor and direct product managers working with cross- teams. Thus, this is a full-time job and is based in Bangalore, India.
- So, Lead and manage the product management function.
- Also, Define the product roadmap and ensure successful product delivery: own the product lifecycle,
- Thus, which includes defining the product roadmap, working closely with the engineering team on feature
- Also, specification and making decisions about implementation
- So, Evaluate technologies and identify opportunities to innovate and improve our features and capabilities.
- Also, Be a great storyteller, able to build a strong product narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the project, goals, and path to success.
- So, Drive industry partnerships and relationships.
So, the candidate needs to have BE/BTech/MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical
- 6+ years of experience in a product management role.
- Product experience in large-scale systems.
- Experience in partner relationships and interacting with engineering teams.
- 6+ years of experience in a product management
- Prior experience in software development.
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical,
- operational and business issues.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with new technology and thinking outside the box to develop and implement short and
- long-term creative solutions.
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Product management
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PVT JOBS