So, Jammu and Kashmir Post Officer GDS Jobs for 10th passed Indian Citizens. Thus, the Jammu and Kashmir Office Circle invites online applications for the selection of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) to fill up 442 vacant posts. Also, Online applications for the selection and engagement of GDS – Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak positions. So, Eligible candidates apply online through India Post official GDS portal @ www.appost.in from 6th July to 5th August 2020.
GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – II/2019-2020 JAMMU AND KASHMIR CIRCLE
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||442|
Community wise Consolidated of Jammu and Kashmir GDS Posts:
|Community||No of Posts|
Jammu and Kashmir GDS Jobs List:
Branch Postmaster (BPM) –
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/ Smartphone/ laptop supplied by the Department.
Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) –
Thus, the Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.
So, the Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
- So, Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 6th July 2020.
- Also, the Upper age limit relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, No relaxation for EWS and Extra 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
So, Minimum 10th standard / Matriculation / Secondary School examination pass with passing marks in Mathematics. Thus, the exam conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Also, the Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Also, Local Language (Urdu, Hindi) and English having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects.
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. Thus, this a requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon. Also, Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- So, the Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Thus, no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Also, Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. So, Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- So, Candidates belonging to General / OBC Male candidates should pay ₹ 100/- for each set of five options.
- Also, the fee payment can be made at any Head Post Office or other identified post offices in India.
- The application fee can also pay through online mode of payment using Credit Card / Debit Cards / Net Banking facility.
- Thus, the fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
So, Eligible candidates should Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline. The last date for registration of online applications is 05/08/2020.
Thus, the GDS registration process has three steps:-
- So, Registration – Initial process to register and get your unique registration number.
- Also, Fee Payment – Pay application fee online or fill offline payment details.
- Thus, Apply Online – Fill your Details, Upload your document and submit post preferences.
(1) For Queries about J&K Post Office GDS notification 2020 email to email@example.com OR Helpline number: 0191-2479299.
(2) For any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS