Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020 for fresh 10th passed candidates apply online for MP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020 on or before 7th July 2020. The Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle invites online applications for the selection of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) for filling up above 2800 vacancies under Madhya Pradesh State Circle. MP Postal Circle GDS 2020 Apply Online @ www.appost.in from 8th June 2020 to 7th July 2020.
MADHYA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE GDS NOTIFICATION CYCLE-II / 2019-2020
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||2834|
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 8th June 2020
- The Upper age limit relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, No relaxation for EWS and Extra 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should pass minimum 10th standard / Matric / Secondary School examination with passing marks in Mathematics. The exam conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Local Language (Hindi) and English having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish the basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose. Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
In case candidates with the same marks, the merit order take as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans-male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male. In case candidates with the same marks, the merit order take as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans-male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC Male candidates should pay ₹ 100/- for each set of five options.
- The fee payment is at any Head Post Office or other identified post offices in India.
- The application fee can also pay through online mode of payment. It is using Credit Card / Debit Cards / Net Banking facility.
- The fee payment exempt for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply: Also, Eligible candidates should Apply Online only. Thus, the online registration through AP Post GDS Online link from 8th June 2020. So, the candidates required to fill basic details to obtain the Registration Number. The last date for registration of online applications is 07/07/2020.
Help Desk: So, Madhya Pradesh Circle Help Desk number: 0755-2550473. Also, For all queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org. So, Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online application email to email@example.com.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS