So, Amazon is seeking a Fulfillment Centers Operations Manager (FCs). Also, Amazon is one of the world’s most valuable brand names and we allocate millions of products to our loyal clients each year.
Thus, for one specific region of our Fulfillment Center (Inbound, Outbound, Change Ops), the Operation Manager is responsible for all organizational, personnel growth and operations objectives. So, Additional responsibilities include overseeing and guiding an Area Managers team, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure success goals are met, developing positive employee relationships and enhancing the Fulfillment Center’s leadership bench strengths.
- Thus, drives the creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change
- Also, Six Sigma initiatives to enable their Functional Area and ultimately the FC to meet and exceed Business Plan.
- Further, Sets /clarify requirements and expectations for Area Managers.
- Moreover, Measures performance, provides feedback
- Also, holds Area Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Further, leverages the Operations and Area Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas
- Also, rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- So, takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- Hence, Works closely with support staff (HR Manager, Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, S&LP Manager, and Other Sr. Ops. Managers, IT Manager)
- Also, build and secure support and resources for projects
- initiatives in his/her area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
- Able to address operational and personnel issues affecting the functional area.
- Surface issues with the potential to affect multiple functional areas, along with ideas for solutions, to Sr. Ops, General Manager and/or HR.
- BE/B.Tech Engineering from a reputed university, Operations or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 5-7 years Operations Management experience in manufacturing, production, distribution environment or related industry
- Must be flexible to work any shift 7 days/24 hours including Holidays
- Supervisory responsibility for a minimum of 100 hourly employees
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred. Excel skills required.
- MBA from IIM/XLRI/ISB or Tier-I Institute preferred
- Proficiency in Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred
- Post-MBA experience of 1.5 – 2 years of Strong Operations Management
- Proficient in Data Analysis
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PVT JOB