For both fresher and seasoned 10th, Matric, 12th, Diploma, ITI and Graduates, Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 free jobs notice. So, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) needs specific rates of vacancy vacancies in various departments of the Punjab State Government.
So, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Also, Patiala welcomes eligible candidates to recruit Superintendent, Head Master / Head Mistress and Block Primary Education Officer from the Department of School Education, Punjab, to apply online.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) also invites online application forms for recruitment from qualified Textile Engineering graduates to 17 Functional Manager (Group-B) positions in the Department of Industry and Trade, Government of Punjab. Also, the final date for online application registration is June 1st, 2020.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Head Master / |
|311||₹ 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5400|
|Principal||158||₹ 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 6600|
|Block Primary Education Officer||75||₹ 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5000|
|Functional Manager||17||₹ 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5000|
Age Limit: So, the age limit is between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2020.
So, Post Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream with minimum 50% marks from General Category and 45% marks for SC, ST and OBC, BC or PWD. Also, Minimum of 03 years of relevant experience.
Head Master / Head Mistress:
(1) So, should have passed Graduation with minimum fifty-five per cent (55%) marks.
(2) Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or institution except in case of persons working to the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty as per University Grants Commission Guidelines.
(3) Also, Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.
(4) Thus, Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Block Primary Education Officer:
(1) Also, Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
(2) So, Candidates should have passed 02-year Elementary Teacher’s Training course OR 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) (OR) Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed).
(3) Also, Should possess teaching experience of working as a Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of three years in any Government School under the control of the Director (Director of Public Instructions, Punjab).
(4) So, Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
(1) So, Engineering Graduate in any discipline of Textile Technology or its equivalent (OR) Thus, Diploma in any discipline branch of Engineering or in any branch of Textiles Technology or its equivalent.
(2) Also, Should have an experience of working in a Government Department, Public Sector Undertaking or in a reputed Industry after obtaining the requisite diploma, for a minimum period of five years; (OR) So, should possess a degree of Master of Business Administration or postgraduate degree in the second division in Economics or Mathematics or Chemistry or Agriculture or Physics or Commerce or Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
(3) Also, Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
Selection Process: Competitive Examinations.
|Name of Category||Online Application |
|Scheduled Castes/ |
Scheduled Tribes of all
States and Backward
of Punjab State only
|₹ 500/-||₹ 625/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab|
|₹ 500/-||No Fee to be paid|
|All Others Categories |
Lineal Descendant of
|₹ 500/-||₹ 2500/-|
|The person with Disability, |
Punjab State only.
|₹ 500/-||₹ 1250/-|
How to Apply: So, Eligible Interested candidates are required to apply online through PPSC Online Application Form portal. The last date for filling online applications is 01/06/2020 (Monday).
Last date for registration of Online Application –> 1st June 2020
Last date for depositing Application Fee –> will be notified later
Tentative month of Competitive Exam -> will be notified later.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS