To fill out 3262 GDS posts, apply for Rajasthan Post Office Online. Rajasthan Postal Circle has published notification of recruitment for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in various Rajasthan State Postal Circle Post Office divisions. Eligible applicants apply online for the GDS 2020 Rajasthan Post Office through the website of AP Post on or before July 21st 2020.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||3262|
GDS Jobs Profile:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM): The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM): The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/ stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/ payments/ other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/ Smartphone supplied by the Department.
- Dak Sevak: The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/ Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/ RMS.
- 18 to 40 Years as 22nd June 2020.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- The candidate should pass 10th standard (Matric) / Secondary School Exam from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Hindi).
- Basic Computer Training: A candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
Residence: The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list. It is as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. It will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory. It is for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
(1) Also, ₹ 100/- (for each set of 05 options) for General / OBC Male / EWS / Trans-man Candidates.
(2) The candidates can also pay the fee through online mode of payment.
(3) So, there is no fee for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply: So, the Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in India Post Portal. Also, it is with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. The candidates apply online through www.appost.in on or before 21/07/2020.
(1) Also, For any queries about notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Help line number: 0141-2368013.
(2) So, For any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to email@example.com.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS