SBI has published the Admit Card for the Clerk Pre Exam …… Check Now through the below link.
Download SBI Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card Download 2020 – Available Now
State Bank of India (SBI) announced that it will be hiring 8000 Junior Associate (Clerk) jobs. For these posts, many interested & qualifying candidates filled out their online application form. The online application form submission process is launched from the date03.01.2020 to the last date 26.01.2020. Further Recruitment Details are as given below.
About the Exam :
All the applicants who have completed the application form are waiting for the pre-examination. The initial review will soon be tentatively performed in the month of February / March 2020 and the key test will be tentatively performed on 19.04.2020 (temporarily). Chosen candidates will be notified on 19.04.2020 for the Main Exam in Pre-exam. The test will be carried out online. Further specifics of the analysis are given below.
Preliminary Exam Date: February / March 2020 (Mention in Candidate’s Admit Card)
Main Exam Date: 19.04.2020
SBI Clerk Admit Cards :
The weblink to access the SBI Clerk Written Exam e-admit card will be made available on the SBI Official website shortly. It is recommended that the candidates access their Written Exam e-admit card from the SBI website. Candidates selected for the Written Exam are recommended to send in the candidate’s self-attested photocopies of certificates, i.e. date of birth, caste certificate (in the case of categories OBC / SC / ST / PwD) and educational qualifications in their online application. Candidates can also download Admit Card from below from the link given.
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk Exam is as follows :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of the test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be negative points in Objective Tests for incorrect answers. Thus, for each incorrect answer, 1/4th of the mark gives for the question will be deducted.
For each and every segment no separate cut. So, for each segment determined by SBI, the applicant must not achieve minimum cut-off marks. The total cut-off for the test will be valid. To qualify for the Mains Test, applicants must qualify for the total cut off.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step)
- Candidates Should Visit the Official Website of SBI https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Then Candidates Must Find the Link to Download Admit Card.
- Candidates should have Registration Number, Date of Birth & Password provided at the time of registration.
Important Link Area
CLICK HERE FOR ADMIT CARD UPDATES