The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) will conduct an open competitive test for constable (executive) male and female recruitment in the Delhi police force. The final date for online application registration is September 7th, 2020.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
- So, Constable (Exe.) – Male – 3433 Vacancies
- So, Constable (Exe.) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Others) – 226 Vacancies
- Thus, Constable (Exe.) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Commando) – 243 Vacancies
- Also, Constable (Exe.) – Female – 1944 Vacancies
So, Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st July 2020. The Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Also, age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Also, SSC Delhi Police Constable Pay Level 3, ₹ 21700 – 69100/-
Minimum Educational Qualification
So, Minimum 10+2 / Matriculation with 12th class passed from a recognized board, for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Posts.
Thus, the SSC Delhi Police Constable Examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates
- Also, ₹ 200/- Only for General, OBC, Male candidates.
- So, No fee for All Women, SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply
Thus, the Delhi Police Constable 2020 Apply Online through official website.
- So, First Register with SSC Portal (https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home)
- Also, after your registration and Logged in, Candidates can apply online through https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/apply.
- Click “OTHERS” Button, then Constable (Executive) Also, Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020 Apply Link.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS