The SSC: Staff Selection Commission will release the results of Tier 2/Paper 2 in January 2020.
So, SSC will hold an AIOCR Exam for multitasking staff posts for various Group C posts. Also, all those candidates interested can fill out their Online Application Form for these posts. So, the submission process will begin from 22.04.2019 & complete on 22.05.2019. Further, candidates may check out the recruitment information via below Link.
Thus, SSC conducted a hiring exam for the post of Multi-Task (Non-Technical Staff) in various States and UT Exam, at various centers under all regional centres. Also, MTS Paper Online Test–1 was conducted from 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 (CBE) & Paper-II (Descriptive) Date 24.11.2019 (DES) ** (SUNDAY).
Result for this 2019 SSC MTS Written Paper 2 exam will be announced soon. SSC MTS Result 2019 may announce Region wise so Candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official SSC website & Local Websites. Also from this page, you can get Merit List Updates. Also, information on Region Wise SSC MTS Result can be found in the Above table:
|Sr. No.||Region Name||Tier 2 Result|
Tier – I Result
- List of candidates of Central Region in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-25 years, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II (List-1)
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 – Declaration of list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in Paper-I to appear in Paper-II
- List of candidates of Northern Region in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-25 years, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II (List-2)
- List of candidates of all Regions other than Central and Northern Regions in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-25 years, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II (List-3)
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 – Declaration of result of Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- List of candidates in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-27 years, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II (List-4)
So, for Paper-I & Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Selection based on their performance. Also, Paper-II will be of qualifying nature only. Further, at the Commission’s discretion, the cut-offs in Paper-I and the qualifying marks in Paper-II may vary for vacancies in each State / UT. Candidates are finally selected for each State / UT based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their compliance with the basic qualification standards set out in Paper-II.
NOTE: Moreover, the Commission decided to evaluate Paper-II (Descriptive Type) of candidates who opted for Delhi in a ratio of 1:3 (candidate vacancies) and 1:5 (candidate vacancies) of other States. Therefore, based on the Paper-I results and preliminary vacancies in each department.
Also, Paper 1 & Paper 2 selected candidates will be called up for Document Verification. So, candidates who are High In Merit will be granted Selection priority. Regional SSC Departments will issue nomination list later.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RESULTS