The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) has organized a Joint All India Open Recruitment Review to Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk positions for which the minimum qualification is 12th Standard Pass or equivalent. For Descriptive Evaluation, candidates who passed in the Objective Evaluation Now will appear. SSC CHSL 10 + 2 Test pattern and syllabus Descriptive test are discussed here.
SSC CHSL Selection Process :
The final merit of the outstanding candidates will be determined on the basis of the Tier-I (Written Exam) and Tier-II (Descriptive Test) combined score they receive.
NOTE: The applicant’s further state that it recommends that the Ability Test / Typing Test performing immediately afterwards. The precise dates for the same post to the Commission’s and District Offices website.
SSC CHSL Descriptive Test Pattern :
The written analysis will consist of Concise Style Paper on the 29.09.2019 date. The Commission has incorporated an additional stage of review under the provisions of the Notice as referred to above, i.e. Tier-II in CHSL, 2018 which would be a 100 mark descriptive document in ‘Pen and Paper’ format.
- The descriptive test will be of Total 100 Marks.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- Descriptive Test takes in Pen & Paper Mode.
Descriptive Test Syllabus & Other Notable Points :
- Thus, this paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs.
- So, the Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- Also, the minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- Also, the performance in Tier-II includes for preparing merit.
- The paper writes either in Hindi or in English.
- So, the Part paper writes in Hindi and Part in English no evaluation.
Important Link Area :
|For More Details||https://www.ssc-cr.org/|
CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXAM SYLLABUS