UCIL Recruitment 2020 free job alert for both fresher and experienced 10th, 12th, Degree and PG Indian citizens. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, A Government of India Enterprise. The Uranium Corporation of India Limited invites online applications from suitable young, energetic and dynamic Indian Citizens for recruitment advertisement No. – 02/2020 of following various posts. The last date for submission of online applications is extended up to 10th August 2020.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
Age Limit: (As on 30th April 2020)
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) ↪ UR – 30 years, SC / ST – 35 years
- Mining Mate-C ↪ UR – 35 years, SC / ST – 40 years, OBC (NCL) – 38 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A ↪ UR – 30 years, SC / ST – 35 years, OBC (NCL) – 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver-B ↪ UR – 32 years, SC / ST – 37 years, OBC (NCL) – 35 years
- Blaster-B ↪ UR – 32 years, SC / ST – 37 years
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) ↪ UR – 25 years, SC / ST – 30 years, OBC (NCL) – 28 years
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) ↪ UR – 25 years, SC / ST – 30 years, OBC (NCL) – 28 years
Mining Mate-C ↪ ₹ 33087/- (B.P. – ₹ 29190+ DA –₹ 3897/-) in the
scale of Pay of ₹ 29190-3%-45480/-
Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A ↪ ₹ 32180/- (B.P – ₹ 28390 + DA – ₹ 3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of ₹ 28390 -3%-44230/-
Winding Engine Driver-B/ Blaster-B ↪ ₹ 32633/- (B.P. – ₹ 28790 + DA – ₹ 3843/-) in the scale of Pay of ₹ 28790 -3%-44850/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical):
B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) –03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred
Intermediate (Matric) with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language.
Matric with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 year experience as in-charge with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers
Winding Engine Driver-B:
Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess 1st Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
Apprentice (Mining Mate):
Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant):
So, Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: So, Computer Based Online Exam
Thus, the Online Exam will be held for the duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- General English – 10 marks
- General Knowledge/ Awareness – 10 marks
- Reasoning – 10 marks
- Numerical Ability – 10 marks
- Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) – 80 Marks
- Also, For General / OBC – ₹ 500/-
- Also, For SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates – Nil
- Thus, The fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply: So, Eligible candidates shall apply online at UCIL official website (www.uraniumcorp.in). The last date for registration of application is extended up to 10/08/2020 at 10:00 Hours.
- So, Opening date for On-line Registration – 18/05/2020 at 10.00 AM
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee – 10/08/2020 at 10:00 Hours
- Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Exam – To be notified later
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS